Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
1. To lead and manage Color Formulation Division for all job requests from Sales, POS color formulation and analysis, color development according to market trend and customer requirement, keep track and report result in department, and supervise subordinate daily jobs.
2. To lead and handle QC & QA Division for all raw materials and products as well as production process related issues – quality of packaging and labeling, finished goods testing specification, after market complaints, product rework, raw materials incoming check, tracking records, troubleshooting, and supervise subordinate daily works.
3. To lead and manage Technical Production Staffs to support manufacturing setting up manufacturing processes and to optimize use of the facilities in the production shop-floor to achieve maximum efficiency utilization..
4. To lead and manage R&D Division for all R&D activities – qualify new raw materials, new product development, formulation update and control, product improvement activities, and conduct product rework activities to meet company objectives.
5. To lead and manage Solvent-base Production Division to improve production efficiency, process study and control, localization plan in order to minimize production errors and improve job competency.
6. To attend customer’s complaint and give solution and recommendation to overcome the nature of complaint.
7. To motivate, provide product knowledge and competency training to subordinate in order the staffs can work efficiently and effectively in the work place.
8. To implement quality management work processes and procedure [ISO] throughout the department area.
Working place: Pho Noi A, Industrial zone, Van Lam, Hung Yen
Working time: 8 am -17h30 pm from Monday to Friday
1. Trình độ/ Degree Bachelor of Sciences (BSc.)
Chuyên ngành/ Major Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
Kinh nghiệm & kiến thức/ Knowledge & Experience : Degree in Chemistry with minimum 5 years working experience in paint industry, minimum 3 years working at the same position.
2. Experienced and knowledge in ISO documentation and implementation.
3. Experienced in laboratory management for minimum 3 years.
Kỹ năng mềm/ Soft skills Computer, Internet, Microsoft Office
Khả năng/ Capabilities 1. Capable to develop new and modify paint formulation, paint manufacturing process, and painting application.
2. Color matching and troubleshooting skills.
3. Able to work as a team and good interpersonal relationship.
4. Là người Maylaysia/ Malaysian